Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The day surely wasn't over after Jack's Bakery and Sushi Wasabi. What else could we do afterwards while it was still raining, walk on over to Savy Donuts & Smoothies next store to grab some more snacks! haha Beware of the scary Asian girls lol. They are open 24 hours and there were some people lingering around outside & in. The ladies working there were super sweet, but the customers there were a little creepy at night. I did feel a bit unsafe while we were eating the ice cream... kind of just have to go with the flow I guess.
There weren't that many donuts left in the case. Everything was very reasonably priced. PK chose to get a Glazed Donut with Cream. It looked pretty good and at a good price. For the value, it's all good.
We debated on getting a drink but then we saw the ice cream case. It reminded me of the good old days where you can get super cheap ice cream at Rite Aid. They were really nice at letting me try out some of the flavors. In fact, I debated on my 3 scoops and she just decided to put a few extra flavors for me to try. They were very sweet. The ice cream was actually pretty good for the price. I got the Banana Nut, Strawberry Cheesecake, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Black Cherry. They were all pretty nicely flavored and a great late night dessert.
All in all it's a nice place to go after Sushi Wasabi. I think I will go back here again when I head on back for more sushi. O=9 This time I think I will take it home or eat it in the car. The people hanging around there late at night was a little creepy. Still, fun times with PK and thanks for the ice cream ^_-. Always so sweet!

Savy Donuts & Smoothies

14460 Newport Ave
Ste C
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 544-9071
Savy Donuts & Smoothies on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin