Monday, September 15, 2008

I had to take pictures of the flowers blooming in front of our house. They always smell so wonderful at night and they are just beautiful! Just like me, they are nocturnal. They usually wither away by the next day or a few days later. Last night I was at the hospital watching over my Grandmother. I felt really depressed at night and looking at this flower helped some. Cherish the ones you love while you can and be sure to tell them that you love them every day! Hopefully she will be released today and we can take care of her at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your grandma is getting better!!! I love the flower and I'm glad it cheered you up some. Hope the comment is not tooo delayed.

Kat said...

Aww thanks so much! It's always great to hear that someone cares! ^_^ She is doing okay, but Ms. Lin and I are very sad because it just isn't the same. Of course I feel depressed a lot more since I am always around taking care of her. I only wish for her great health!

Also, now I am seriously injured and I can't move around. That's another story. =*( But of course I will still take care of her despite it all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin