Friday, September 12, 2008

Since Coconut and I were early for dinner, I decided to stop off at Mitsuwa in Costa Mesa since it would be her first trip there. While I was there, I saw the setup for the entire Hokkaido Fair and I had to take the pics to show to Burumun. No, it hadn't started no the 10th so I did not cheat and go to the fair without Burumun.
I can't wait until we go on Saturday, although I hope they will have everything still. The Croquette stand looked so tempting and yummy. They are serving the Shoyu Ramen in the same area where the Sanuki Komachi Udon place is located. I am still waiting for the festival where they make fresh Takoyaki! It should be a lot of fun. There were a lot of cute items already displayed, but boy were they expensive. I would recommend that you bring cash as a lot of places usually accepts cash only. A few stands will take credit cards, but stock up on cash!
See you there! ^_- The Fair is from the 11th to the 14th!

1 comments:

Ray Garrett said...

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.
carpenter benistar

Blog Widget by LinkWithin