Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's about to start again. Lobster season! YUM YUM! Burumun and I are definitely there again. We will be bringing a bunch of other friends toO! It starts Friday, September 19th to the 21st at the Port of LA. Be sure to print out the coupon on their website to get $2 off the admission. It really sucks that they charge admission. We went last year and there wasn't much to do or see. Burumun and I were really there just to eat the lobster! ^_^ This time we can take much better pictures for our food blogs! We welcome anyone to join us! See you there! If you love lobster then spring for the 2 lobsters for $30, you won't regret it! Hmm, maybe I should bring a container to take some home! ^_-

P.S. I am not in the photo =P

3 comments:

H. C. said...

I will be there too (aiming to get there right when it opens to avoid waiting in line) - hope to see you there! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! Sorry, long time no comment! I'm not sure about my weekend, my husband is allergic to shellfish and I'm volunteering for Obama ;) I'll call you if I decide to go. I'm still sort of reading your blog, mainly I just browse your pics and drool a little. Not too much time to read but the pictures are great!!! I did go to the Hokkaido Fair in Torrance last Saturday because of reading your blog!

Kat said...

Maybe we will see you there ^_^ We are all going around opening time. I think I am going to avoid the opening rush and arrive 11:30am. Hope to see you all there.

Ha ha I am glad to see you are still reading Honeybee. Oh No! He's allergic to shellfish! How cruel! I can't live without my delicious LOBSTER! ^_^ How was Hokkaido Fair for you?

Maybe we can do dinner Thurs night in LA... lemme know if you are free ^)^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin