Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quick Dessert

I think Kee Wah Bakery is a pretty good chain of Cantonese Bakery. This location was a little dingy when I went recently. I guess they are preparing for the Autumn Moon Festival and there were tons of boxes just laid out in the middle. It felt a little crowded and dirty to me. I just picked up a quick Crispy Egg Tart while I was in Rowland Heights. It was flaky and crisp. The flavor was good. I needed something sweet after a salty meal.
P.S. To those of you who actually buy them early, which I would not =P, I saw the lady in front of me buy a bunch and the lady at the counter gave her a bunch of free stuff. Of course they paid like $30 for a box of moon cake so it's understandable that they get some free goodies. Word of advice, wait until the day of or the next day to buy moon cake because they will be half off. ^_^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin