Friday, January 30, 2009

I know this is random but I am going to try and audition for Wheel of Fortune! Haha I love the show and watch it with Ms. Lin all the time, trying to see who can solve it faster. Will I get on the show? Who knows, but I am definitely going to try! At least I don't really have to sell my soul for a crappy t-shirt this time like I did for the Shecky's event. This time I am selling my soul for a chance at winning money and prizes. Much better deal this time. ^_- lol

Wish me luck! lol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! Sounds like fun!

Right Way to Eat said...

Good luck!

If you do get on the show, let us know the air date!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that's awesome. good luck

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Let us know how auditions went!!!

Kat said...

Haha thanks everyone for the support! Sadly, it didn't pan out the way I want it. At least I did submit an application so maybe the luck of the draw? lol The next post will talk about the horrors I went through! haha

Thanks again for the support! ^_-

Anonymous said...

Super good luck on getting drawn!! :)

I used to watch that show a LOT and solve stuff!

I think the one I am best at, though, is Family Feud!

But I used to be pretty good at Wheel though from what I recall. :)

Kat said...

Haha thanks so much *SUPERGIRL* It would be great if I can get on and win some extra money. Got to earn the dough somehow to support this expensive foodie habit ^_-

I watch Family Feud too, but not as much now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin