Thursday, January 8, 2009

As if spending $15 for parking wasn't enough... I like to bleed money as you can see... We were kind of hungry and it was freezing ... so we ventured onward to see what was still open this late at night. We were able to find Wetzel's Pretzels that had people lined up and it seemed still open so we lined up. There isn't anywhere to sit and you kind of have to order quick to move down the assembly line. It was also getting close to when the fireworks would go off so we were in a rush to get our grub and run.
Immediately I noticed the prices were super high, but what do you expect when you are at Downtown Disney and on NYE?? lol If you want the food or drink, you just have to suck it up and pay the price. We were too cheap to get a drink and just got the food. O=9 I wanted something that had more impact, so I ordered the Cheese Dog. Why pay so much for just a pretzel when you can have Pretzel, Cheese, and a Hot Dog all rolled into one. lol Too bad I didn't have any ketchup packets or dished out the extra dough for their Pizza Marinara Sauce... which for some reason I really like... guilty pleasure.
Ms. Lin ordered the Jalapeño and Cheese Pretzel. At first she picked another pretzel but this one had a lot of ingredients/toppings so she changed her order. This was really easy to share with everyone and bigger than my rolled up hot dog sandwich. I haven't had Wetzel's Pretzels in so long, but this was probably the cheapest and easiest thing I could grab in Downtown Disney that late. Still... it was around $10 for these two things =*(

Wetzel's Pretzels
1550 S Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714) 535-5994
Wetzel's Pretzels on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pretzel looks good (but can't believe its $10!)

Kat said...

I know! For those 2 things I paid $10... talk about bleeding money or costing an arm and a leg =*( I hate Downtown Disney... even more now! lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin