Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have only recently tried Céfiore in Little Tokyo in Downtown LA. It was actually not that bad and I saw that they finally opened one down here next to 85 °C Bakery Café. It was like a girl's night out and we just had dinner nearby. What best to finish off the night than with dessert. In my recollection their froyo wasn't too bad. It's not as tart and much creamier. Mind you, we were there around the end of February and I happen to see the sign that the froyo prices will be 29 cents per ounce starting March 1st, 2009. The current price was 39 cents per ounce. What! I wouldn't want to pay 10 cents more for a day's difference. =9
We strolled on in and looked around. You can ask them to try out their froyo. This location was completely different from the one in LA where it was structured like Pinkberry. The froyo here was served like Yogurtland where the flavors are located outside where you can self-serve the froyo. All of us tried the Mango flavor and that was it... we decided to walk out because it was just bad. There wasn't much flavor and it was not anything like the one I had in LA. Maybe it was just a bad batch that day or something, but I was not inclined to purchase some for myself. Maybe the next time Ms. Lin comes down to visit I will take her here to try out, but other than that... no thanks!

Céfiore
2700 Alton Pkwy # 119
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 387-1888

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin