Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yummy chocolate and at a great deal! Since I was at the Mission Viejo Mall on Monday, I decided to stop by Godiva Chocolatier. For those of you who know me, I used to work there when it first opened up. When I am at the mall, I usually stop by for a yummy drink. I already had a refreshing drink so I decided to get a nice snack for later. They always have a sell after a holiday to get rid of the leftovers. They usually range from 30-60% off. I decided to pick up a box of 5 chocolate eggs for a nice price of $3!
Since I needed something sweet after my meal tonight, I popped open the box to treat myself today. The box comes with 2 milk chocolates, 1 dark chocolate, 1 milk chocolate with almond paste, and 1 milk chocolate with coconut. I have always loved the delightfully smooth texture of Godiva chocolate. You can only have a few pieces a day because they are so rich. The chocolate with the coconut reminded me of Mounds, but a higher quality. I really wanted to eat the chocolate with almond paste, it was delectable but not what I expected it to be. I am debating on buying another yummy box. O=P

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin