Sunday, March 9, 2008

On Friday we decided to go to Zion market again and of course I had to stray over to the Paris Baguette bakery. There was a lot more stuff displayed this time around. Immediately I went over to get my Cream Cheese Doughnut. It was crispy where it needed to be and chewy with a nice cream cheese filling. I still love this a lot, but you can't buy more than what you eat that day. If you let it sit too long it will lose it's texture and begin to seep oil.
I also picked up the Corn Strewed Bread. At first I thought it was like corn bread, but it's a sweet bread. It had a crisp texture on the outside. The flavors were very light, I can't decide if I like it or don't. I think the more bites you take the more it grew on me. My friend warned me that the cakes weren't that great so I have yet tried them. Although their Mango Mousse Cups looked delicious! I will be sure to try that next time, if they are still there.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin