Sunday, March 16, 2008

Who can resist the bread here at Sabatino ^_^ I keep coming back with my beloved coupons! To clear things up a little bit, MBA is the nickname Tofu gave to my best friend A. We went for an early dinner after 27 dresses a few weeks ago. This was the first time that we were there with the sun still out so I took more pics of the decor in natural sunlight. As usual the owner was there. They're usually pretty nice.
The first batch of bread was a little bit drier than what we normally get, but still good. I like their bread. It's even better with cheese stuffed in it! The marinara was what sealed the deal, since their tomato sauce was very flavorful.
MBA got the Rigatoni with Sausage & Peppers again but this time she remember to ask for the creamy tomato sauce. I always say the fattier the food is the more tasty it is! ^_^ Low and behold she liked the creamier dish better. MBA was in seventh heaven! As well as leftovers with yummy bread for the next day.
Every time I go I try to order something different so I can put new pictures up and review their entrées. This time I decided to try something new since I have had their pesto and their tomato sauce. A good safe choice would be Chicken Marsala, Marsala wine sauce with angel hair pasta. I was really surprised at how it came out. It was a mixture of the tomato sauce with Marsala wine, not what I had expected. Normally it's always a dark brown sauce. To be honest, the dish took some time for me to warm up to. I couldn't decide if I liked it or hated it, but the more I ate the better it got.

All in all the food was good and service was not bad. I still am not sure if I liked my chicken dish. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone if you expect the normal Marsala sauce you get at most Italian restaurants. Keep an eye out for their coupon and try them out. If you try any dishes that I haven't had yet, please recommend by leaving a comment! I will keep going back for the bread and finding the perfect entrée! So far the spicy eggplant and chicken dish is the best. I will keep you posted!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin