Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yay! I am glad I finally got to go to Cream Pan! It was definitely worth the trip! I am counting the days when I return for some more yummy pastries.
The service was extremely friendly and the decor inside the place was a wooden furnish. It was very clean and inviting. If I lived around there I would come by to get some delicious pastries a hot drink then just sit and relax there.
There was a lot of different choices, too many to eat in one day! They had a variety of breads, pastries, cakes, sandwiches, salads, and more. It's definitely a great place to get breakfast of lunch. They are only open 'till 4PM.
While we were there I had the Cheese Boule first. I love cheese and it looked really delectable so I picked one up. Even though it was warm, the bread was crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. There was a generous amount of cheese distributed from the center that oozed out onto the bottom and still attached. It's like a volcanic explosion of cheese from the bread. Sadly the whole thing was not filled with cheese, but nonetheless fabulous in both taste and texture! It had just the right amount of flavor, taste, and salt. After a few bites, I knew I had to get more!
Word to the wise, I had it the next day and it was still delicious! The trick was to put the bread back in a toaster oven. Keep the temperature low and pop it in. Depending on the temperature and how fast the bread absorbs the heat, watch it carefully so it does not burn. Take it out after 5 or so minutes and let it cool off a little. That will allow the outer crust to crisp again and dig into the bundle of joy!
Luckily I stuffed my face with a superb Strawberry Croissant while I was there. Even though they kept in a cool area, the flakiness texture was perfect. The cream inside was light and sweetened to perfection. They must pre-soak or glazed the strawberries, they were all sweet and firm. Each bite was a heavenly delight. I am not a fruit person, but this was a great combo. If they were closer, I'd be there every day to pick this treasure up!
Today I had the Yakisoba Bread. Again, I toasted it in the oven for a little bit to crisp up the bread and heat up the Yakisoba. The presentation was very nice and desirable, but I was not a big fan of the pickled vegetable on one side. I think overall it was good and definitely a lot of thought was put into the sandwich. It tasted even better when I topped it with some sauteéd beef I had at home.All in all this place will definitely be on my mind! It's definitely one of the better bakeries I had in the OC. It might even be one of my favorite bakeries. I'll definitely be recommending this place to all my friends and for those of you who haven't been there I will take you there myself ^_- so I can get my fill cheese bread and wonderful pastries! Lets do lunch!

Cream Pan

602 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 665-8239

1 comments:

Ms. Lin said...

This place looks so good!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin