Monday, March 17, 2008

Devilishly Good!

This is a tribute to L, which from now on I will refer to as Mangoes ^_-. Based on her delightful suggestion, I am now addicted to blueberries and the oh so wonderful Belgian Dark Chocolate Thins from Trader Joe's! So delicious! I eat the thins by itself all the time too. I guess you should say I need to blame Mangoes for introducing me to something so addictive and heavenly!
They are cheap at Trader Joe's for a box and you can buy all kind of fresh fruits to add atop the lovely dark chocolate thins. What really sells the chocolate is the crisps layered within that give the extra crunch! The chocolates actually pretty good too. Dark chocolate is best to be paired with fruits because it's bittersweetness only adds to the natural sweetness of the fruit. Be sure to stop by your local TJ's to get your own yummy Belgian thins and some fresh fruits. I recommend blueberries!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin