Friday, March 14, 2008

I just love sweet drinks and since I had a buy one get one free coupon, I couldn't resist coming to Juice Stop on Marguerite Parkway. My favorite drink is the Free Style with mango, peaches, strawberry and more! There are many chains of this store around and I have been to a few, but for some reason this place just makes it best! They make it very flavorful & fruity, unlike the one in Lake Forest where it was watered down & tasteless. I came to this Juice Stop a lot without coupons when I was recovering from my car accident last year. They must be good for me to keep coming back and paying full price! Today I just saw the banner ad that they have a special deal on Tuesdays for a 16 oz. smoothie at the price of $1.50 and you bet I will be back again soon for that deal! ^_^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin