Friday, February 15, 2008

This is the place to go when you are craving for a simple light dessert. I like the crêpes here. They make them crispy upon request. It is reasonably priced, unlike the crêpes place at the Irvine Spectrum. I personally think that they are not worth more than $5 each, so when I see places that overprice such a simple dessert I refuse to buy it. This is why I love Asian places. No muss, no fuss.
The drinks here are great as well, they have a lighter feeling. I love the House Fruit Tea. They are not healthy in the bit because of all the sugar and syrup, but their fruit tea leaves me feeling refreshed.
All in all I like this place a lot. There are a lot of dessert places to choose in Irvine, but I just love crêpes. I was in France last summer and tried crêpes everywhere, yet I didn't like it there at all. For some odd reason I like it much better in the U.S. Maybe because they eat wheat crêpes? Maybe because they make them crispy here? Who knows, but I sure missed eating cheap crêpes like the ones I can get here!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin